Friday, November 25, 2011

The Most Totally Awesome Gift Guides!



So here they are, the Handmade Gift Guide, and the Not Handmade But Still Totally Brilliant Gift Guides are here. You can find them by clicking on the appropriate links at the top of the page under the banner.




The DIYs range from super easy to not so much. I have tried to put something in there for everyone, and my idea folders have barely a dent in them, so they will be added to daily. And they will continue to be added to for all time, so if you are looking for ideas past Christmas for birthdays or just a fun DIY they will still be there. Feel free to send me ideas or links if you know of something ridiculously awesome I need to add!


1 comment:

Chris said...

Oh wow! Great guide, and just in time to help me figure out a couple of things on my gift list. LOVE the watercolor portrait. I NEVER work with masking fluid, and I really should. One of those things I always forget exists. Off to buy some this weekend! :)