Friday, November 4, 2011

Awww... Missed It!


via Nothing Elegant
I have been a bit obsessed this year with the look of Dia de los Muertos. I have always liked the pageantry and colour of this holiday, and for us up here in Canada, whose second culture is French not Spanish, it is particularly exotic and not very commonly seen. This year in particular I was pretty taken with many of the photo shoots I found while looking for inspiration for our All Souls shoot. I came very close to recreating the look for the shoot, and almost wish that I had stayed with that inspiration, as the concept would be so much fun to work with. I will have to keep in in mind for next year. With all my fascination though, I didn't pay much attention to the actual date of DdlM. Apparently it is November 2nd, and I missed it. I still want to share some of these gorgeous images with you though. I hope you like them as much as I do! Which is your favourite?

via El Dia de los Muertos
via something in letters I can't get my keyboard to do


via El Dia de los Muertos






No comments: