Monday, February 14, 2011

Cartolina's LOVE for You!



Want an easy and fast but crazy fabulous way of saying Happy Valentines to all your amigos and amigas? I'm not kidding, if I had a cell (really, I have tried, we don't get along) I would be all over this app. The artwork on the Cartolina site is ALL stunning and best of all, unique.

Fiona and her husband obviously are riddled with too much talent for two people and so they must find ways to share it with you, and one of the (simplest) ways you can scoop some up is to grab this app TODAY so you too can show your circle of lovelies what good taste you have and be efficient about it too! Also, I think we can toss this into the eco category, and I am pretty strict about that... I hereby declare the Cartogram a most eco way to send a valentine to your Valentine... and to your co-workers, your mailing list of clients, your most brilliant friends and your hairdresser. You can thank me later.

1 comment:

Fiona Cartolina said...

Thank you Andrea! I hope you have a lovely Valentines and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the market this year!