Sunday, January 11, 2009

This is getting fun...









At my sister's house. Just finished taking photos of my new pretty things. Thirty seconds on the computer. I know I said I wouldn't make a habit out of this, but I still want some feedback from your fabulous heads. I have finally started to figure out some new designs. Maybe. What do you think?
PS I forgot to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR last post. Not intentional, I don't type well under pressure. I imagine you are starting to figure that out. New computer asap, I promise!

3 comments:

Fiona Cartolina said...

Definitely love the 2 bottom pillows - they are glamourous but young and fun which is important in today's market. Good job!

dee said...

Wow, so is this something you're going to be doing full-time now? It looks like you are having a lot of fun with it! I really like the second one from the top. The colors really pop there.

P.S. Email me...I want to know what's going on with you and the job sitch. You still want to guest on the bee, mon cherie? xx

Susan said...

Lovely work Madame!