Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sexy Suds...

I believe the word is drool




This would aptly describe one of the most stunning bathroom designs I have ever seen. I am a bathtubaholic so I have seen a few fancy bowls in my life and of course I dream of Boffi, but I think this is a complete fit, don't you? A complete bathroom design from Il Bagno Bandini  out of Italy, but I will have to take a course in Italian before I understand the specs. Who cares? Specs schmeks! I may not know what type of wood this is, but I trust them to know what they are doing. And the entire look fits perfectly with these!

I had so much fun looking for tubs (for what will now be tomorrow's article) that I lost track of what I was doing and ended up in the land of sinks and showers. Who knew the possibilities? Who knew? (Well, you may have an inkling after the next post or so... depends on how much more I can find. SO yummy...) 

Stay tuned...

No comments: