Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Prefabulous!


So... not that I have $850,000 to spend on a new home, but I would like you to all do me a huge favor and head on over to this site the next time you have a few (like 30+) minutes to kill. Far too many pictures to put here.



I don't know about you, but who doesn't love a house tour? These GORGEOUS prefab homes at Livinghomes highlight the architectural genius of Ray Kappe (I am a huge fan) and Kieran Timberlake (new discovery for me) with naturally inspired modern architecture. The kind that makes your mouth water. The brilliant (and rather time consuming, there is lots to look at) part is that you have the option to be actually talked through the home by the owner, who happens to be the founder of Livinghomes, Steve Glenn. He walks you through the eco-features and details of the home with a sense of humor that is easy to listen to.

My future paradise will hopefully boast a tiny version of the "waterfall" house. I don't even know what I would do with five bedrooms!

No comments: