Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Castle In the Clouds...


...Except that I live in Nelson, BC and we don't do tall buildings.  Which is, of course, why I live here. That doesn't extinguish the desire that my alter-ego has to live in something like this in either an industrial space converted, or a glass building. I have plans to build one, right after the purchase of my small country of a piece of property on which I will build the space that my initial-ego wants to live. That abode is altogether different. The problem with imaginary houses is that they could be anything, and one sometimes has a rather difficult time deciding on what they want. This one does anyway. So in the meantime, I dream away as many hours as possible, re-arranging furniture in my imaginary castles... and cottages, and boathouses and... 

No comments: