Thursday, July 17, 2008

A is for ADORABLE!

I don't know how it happened, because I was initially searching for a furniture designer, but I stumbled upon this adorable set just now and have to share! Made by Clare Bare who upcycles vintage fabric finds into rather dreamy lingerie.




You know how it goes, one thing always leads to another on the WWW but in this case I was happy to find myself on one of my favorite blogs, the OKO Box. This sweetie can find the most fabulous eco-chic goings on and never disappoints with the style factor! Always worth a visit. She has a nifty little shop on her blog where you can pick up this heavenly number if you work quickly, there are only two left. She features designers who keep earth friendly in mind when serving up a bitty piece of gorgeousness and her blog covers and A (to Z)-list of enviro-conscious ideas.

Photo credits: the OKO Box

No comments: